Iforium is a fast growing software development company specialising in the development of a modern and flexible eGaming and Casino management platform. From our new Head Office in Douglas in the Isle of Man we provide clients with a comprehensive range of services using the latest technology and agile software development methods.
To support our rapid expansion and new product launches we are looking to recruit various technical and managerial positions.
A number of specific vacancies are currently available, but we are always keen to hear from exceptional IT and eGaming professionals looking to work in a dynamic, modern, rewarding and informal environment.
All roles offer excellent opportunities for career progression with salaries negotiable and based on experience. To apply, please send your current CV, salary expectations and a covering letter to [email protected] or alternatively use our contact us form.
No agencies please.
A fantastic opportunity with excellent career progression for an experienced Systems Administrator has arisen within Iforium’s infrastructure team.
Working in a small team from our offices in central Douglas, the right candidate will be responsible for performing routine daily tasks on Iforium’s multisite virtualised server estate.
This is a new position offering an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established and fast-growing organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Testing Windows and Linux operating system patches before rolling out to estate
- Maintain hardware asset inventory
- Assist with installation of servers and network equipment
- Monitoring and reporting issues for:
- Antivirus portal
- Security logs
- Network monitoring
- Vulnerability assessment logs
- Provide general IT support for internal staff
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Windows and Linux server operating systems
- Experience of testing software patches in both Windows and Linux environments
- Good understanding of networking
- Experience of Server Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Familiar with call logging and networking monitoring systems
- Team player
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Working towards or obtained any of the following:
- Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 server certifications
- CompTIA Network+
- Experience of:
- MS SQL
To apply send your CV in pdf format along with cover letter and salary expectations to [email protected]
Senior Node.js Developer
Iforium are looking for an experienced Senior Node.js developer to join our team. To be considered for the role you must be a team player with good clear communication skills. You must have a detailed approach and be able to finish code to a very high standard.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the following technical skills:
- Experience using WebPack
- Node.js with Express and Unit Testing Frameworks
- Good understanding of HTML & CSS
- Task runners: Grunt or Gulp
- Continuous build and deployment
- Git Source Control
Areas that will help the candidate stand out:
- Experience working with RESTFUL APIs
- Full stack experience including Angular / Bootstrap
- Basic Linux administration
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of .NET stack and C#
- Relational database and/or NoSQL
Application Support Analyst
Iforium are looking for Application Support Analyst to help support multiple customers and third party game providers operating on Iforium’s Gameflex Casino Platform. As an Application Support Analyst you will coordinate, manage and resolve 2nd and some 3rd line support issues. You will work to an agreed SLA and communicate incident status and progress, you will also manage expectations and request further information if needed. You will help fix these issues by making small scale configuration changes or escalate the issue to 3rd line support or Software Development Teams. You will contribute to the Iforium Support knowledge base. You will also get involved with releases of the platform and new game releases.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following skills:
- Solid SQL Server querying and script writing skills
- Experience of REST Web API’s and associated test tools
- Experience with C# asp.net applications
- Windows Server including IIS
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix Scripting
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix Scripting
- Exposure to DevOps concepts using automated tools such as Puppet and Ansible
C# Middle Tier Developers
We are looking for C# Middle Tier Developers at various levels from Junior to Senior. The successful candidates must be self-starters and have commercial experience in some or all of the following technologies and skills:
- C# .NET – VS2013 / VS2012 / VS2010
- Databases – SQL Server and/or Oracle and/or MySQL
- Web Technologies – HTML5 / CSS / Bootstrap / JQuery / XSLT
- Web Services – XML / SOAP / Third party integrations
- Agile Techniques – Unit Testing / Mocking / Continuous Integration / SCRUM
Senior Developer / Software Architect
We are looking for a hands-on Senior Developer / Software Architect. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with an interest in loosely coupled highly scalable architectures. You must have experience in some or all of the following technologies and skills:
- Scalable Web Technologies – Caching / Node.js
- Enterprise Messaging – ESB / CEP / RabbitMQ
- Big Data – Hadoop / NoSQL (MongoDB, CouchDB)
- Agile Techniques – Unit Testing / Mocking / Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment / SCRUM
- Languages – C# / Java / Ruby / Python
Computer Science Graduates / Students
We are looking for talented Computer Science graduates who are interested in a programming career. You would learn how to develop Enterprise Scale C# Web applications in an agile environment. The position would offer you exposure to modern software engineering techniques including Unit Testing, Mocking, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in the exciting world of eGaming.
We are also interested in Students looking for summer work.